Telehealth - Consult a specialist without the commute!
At LA Pain, we offer the latest in Telemedicine capabilities.
You can have a meaningful consultation with a pain and spine specialist from the comfort of your home or office. Cut down on commuting and get the most effective care!
Top 5 Reasons Why a Telemedicine Consultation May Be Right for You:
1. Convenient access to a top rated and highly trained pain and spine specialist.
2. Get a meaningful clinical evaluation of your MRI studies and treatment to date.
3. Obtain a second opinion and discuss cutting edge treatment options.
4. Confirm that this is the right physician for you without leaving your home. Once you know that Beverly Hills Advanced Pain & Spine is the right place for you, you can schedule an in-person examination and procedure after your telehealth visit.
5. If a referral to a different specialty is appropriate, you will have access to Dr. Enayati’s hand-selected network of the best physicians in the Beverly Hills area.
Concerned about coronavirus? A telemedicine consultation is a great way to establish a relationship with a physician while still “social distancing.”
How to Schedule a Pain Management Telemedicine Visit:
1. Fill out our New Patient Application (link). You will receive a call from our Patient Care Coordinator and you can request a Telemedicine Consultation.
2. We will work and with you and your other doctors to obtain your medical records and any imaging studies, such as MRIs. Dr. Enayati can review your MRI with you during your Telemedicine Visit and go over the details that show what is causing your pain.